Job market is getting competitive with each passing year. People are struggling hard to find an opportunity in a good company. Due to the global recession that hit the world past 2007, several companies have changed their recruitment policies. Even people who are working for a long time in an single organization are given pink slips. The job search app helps you never miss any job advertisement.
Job Search through Smart Phones
Job search through smart phones are picking up by jobseekers. With the help of job search apps available for smart phones, employment seekers can find new jobs anytime, anyplace. What are the various benefits of jobs search app?
- All data regarding job vacancies can be updated by a person from any place without any problem.
- New vacancies are seen with the help of the app even when they are uploaded to the website.
- Apps can be updated periodically to add many new features to improve job search.
- Application for job can be made conveniently done in just a few clicks.
Depending upon the company, the features vary and most of these are free.
Features Offered by Apps
Although there are many possibilities available for accessing job search portal, accessing through apps offer great benefit. Since apps are user friendly with attractive touch interface, various possibilities in job search can be explored to greater depth.
- Internet connectivity in most of the android phones will be available with 3G connectivity. Hence data can be exchanged between phone and the server quite easily.
- The apps for job search are free of cost. It can be found directly through Google play store. This ensures that there is no need to pay any extra money for accessing information through the apps offering job search.
- One great benefit that they offer is that they will alert users when there are any new openings available through either a tone or a display in the screen of the android phone just like an SMS alert.
- Resume can be uploaded conveniently through apps. Hence application for job can be done directly through means of smart phones. There is no need to log to computers and upload resume. In case of any modifications required, it can be done quite easily directly through phone. As android apps support creating and editing new word files, things can be finished off conveniently through smart phones.
Which Job Search App to Use:
Depending on jobs in which location, you can download the app. For example if you find work across any location globally, you can search jobs by downloading the Linkedin app. If you want to be more specific, go for location specific app. Another good job search app is Naukrigulf App if you want to work only in the Gulf countries. Depending upon your purpose and location, there are a variety of job search apps.
To end, job search apps are an advantage to jobseekers who have known the power of employment portals.
Author Bio: Akansha Arora is a professional writer and blogger. She is happy to pen down her views for various domains like career advice, real estate and more that interest her. Follow her at [email protected]