For most people, car detailing is only limited to car washing and servicing. But this is not the case. Car detailing has two different components namely the interior detailing and the exterior detailing. They are both distinguished in nature of services. The exterior detailing includes restoring, vacuuming and surpassing the default condition of all exterior constituents like tires, wheels, windows and other visible components. The products included in the process are polished, detergent, wax and degreasers. The interior detailing involves and includes the cleaning process. It covers all the interior parts such as interior cabin which further has leather, plastics, carbon, vinyl, fiber natural fibers. Steam-cleaning, as well as vacuuming techniques, are required for the interior detailing process.
Why is interior car detailing more important than exterior detailing?
Interior car detailing is more important because the dirt and debris on the exterior part can be easily cleaned with detergent, degreaser, and polish but what affects more in long-term is the interior does which is accumulated after regular use. Cleaning the interior parts require extra efforts and more time. The dirt which is accumulated in the small and detailed parts create a bad odor in the car makes it unhealthy for breathing and also affects the functioning of the car in long-term. There are operational complications which are results of accumulation of dust and dirt. It is not only harmful to the durability of the car but also has health hazards on the human body. Dirty air is the cause of various allergies and breathing issues. It spreads allergens and bacteria in the interior cabin, makes the car odourstinky and the girt and stains cause operational complications while driving. The parts may jam after some time. The hazy windows create interrupted view for the driver. Thus, it is easy to understand the importance of interior car washing or detailing for maintain the car.
Following is the process of professional car detailing supplies delhi:
- Vacuuming is the very first step of interior detailing. The floor mats and all the seats are cleaned and vacuumed, for removing all the dirt and dust from the car. An air compressor is required for the same. The seats, rear cargo tank, shelf, trunk, and mats are cleaned separately.
- The next step is brushing where all the mats and carpets are cleaned properly. The steam cleaning helps in removing stains, blemishes, liquid stains or any other leftover debris for effective cleaning. Steam cleaner does the work.
- Glass cleaners are used for cleaning all the window glasses, front glass, and mirrors.
- Re-Vacuuming is essential even after vacuuming. It takes out all the excess debris from the car, seats, and mats. It is followed by wiping. Windows, glass and driver’s rear-view mirror are cleaned and wiped after wash.
- At the end of the process comes perfuming, to make the car smell good and refreshing. A good fragrance is used to make the car smell fragrant.
There are many cars detailing services delhi, which has the best of services and products to make your car shine bright like a brand new ride.