Smartphone companies these days can’t seem to really hide the identities of their future phones, especially the top players. The online community is in the hunt for any piece of information they could get their hands on. Today, we have the whole list of devices coming up in 2018 thanks to Samsung and XDA.
The leaks springs from a source code for Android Oreo build which means that the devices on the list will come with either Oreo or any new build after that. For the top of the line devices, Galaxy Note 9, S9 and S9 Plus, the code names are Crown, Star and Star 2.
Read more about the rest of the devices below:
- star – Samsung Galaxy S9
- star2 – Samsung Galaxy S9+
- crown – Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- astarqlte – Samsung Galaxy S9 Active (Snapdragon)
- c10lte – Samsung Galaxy C10
- c10plte – Samsung Galaxy C10 Plus
- gta2xl – Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2018
- gtesy18lte – Samsung Galaxy Tab E 2018
- gts4llte – Samsung Galaxy Tab S4
- j2y18lte – Samsung Galaxy J2 2018
- j3neolte – Samsung Galaxy J3 Neo
- j4lte – Samsung Galaxy J4
- j6lte – Samsung Galaxy J6
- j8lte – Samsung Galaxy J8
Samsung will be announcing their flagship lineups, the S9 and S9 Plus this 25. The device with all the specs and renders are available online. From the poster for the S9, we don’t expect a major change in design, that’s much more reserved for the Note 9. The camera on the other might see an upgrade this time around.
Galaxy Note 9 on the other hand code-named crown will follow the legacy, with a new design, an in-display fingerprint sensor and top of the line silicone. There have been new leaks that all the high-end devices from Samsung for 2018 will be expensive which comes as no surprise considering the last few trends from the big players.