The basic of the business is based on the transfer of the products from the manufacturer to the consumer resulting either in profitable income or loss. However small may the business be its success and accomplishment of objectives is based on the profits acquired at the end and hence it is very essential to analyze and evaluate a complete business plan with the touch of creativity and the sense of management to strong the foundation of the business that can also help increase in per capita income of the nation. The combination of vision, ambition, dedication, innovation, determination and management of funds builds an enterprise that can rule the business world. The above mentioned traits are that of a leader who initiates the thought process and envisions the building of the enterprise.
The Inner Traits and Skills of a Leader
Some people are born leader and some through their hard work inculcate the traits of leadership with sharpness in them. To lead an entire enterprise and dominant the competition in the market with grace, the qualities within an individual should be unique and contained within the core with spark and passion. Some of the traits and qualities that build an honorable business leader are:
- To initiate any kind of business starting from small scale to large, a leader must have a vision i.e. a target to achieve and accomplish in the finest manner. The goals and objectives should be distinct and defined. This is the base of the creation of a business. The determined vision helps the leader to jump on the right track without deviating.
- To accomplish the set of goals, the initial resources and the method of working must be planned. Planning is the key to analyze and evaluate the procedure of proceeding for the timely completion of the project. A foolproof plan helps the smooth process of working.
- For the plan to be executed a team of skillful experts must be chosen who are master in the respective fields and it’s the duty of the leader to work with the team assigning and directing them the works according to their understanding and talents to get the best results out of their intelligence. This is known as team management.
- While working in an organization, the leader lead the employees from the front i.e. make important decisions, take risks in creating innovative ideas and stand tall in front of the competitions.
- In the process of making the business grow, there will be numerous challenging hurdles in the way when it’s the responsibility of the leader to inspire and motivate the team members boosting the inner confidence and passion to move forward and achieve success.
Susan James is one of the popular and well-known writers of the modern times. She has done extensive research on Ron Hovsepian who is a renowned successful entrepreneur appointed presently at IntraLinks Inc. as chief executive officer. Her several tweets and articles have been a source of inspiration for the readers.