You are moving to a different city and you are looking for a place to rent in the city that you are travelling too. It might be that you are travelling alone or travelling with your family. Your search has begun at the right time and the desirable time to start the search for a house on rent. When you are looking for a house, the medium that you are looking through and the source that you are looking through pay a very important role as the house that you want might not be put up or advertised by the real estate agent that you are approaching.
The real estate agent is a good medium to look for a house but the problem with brokers is that you don’t come into direct contact with the landlord and hence the landlord doesn’t know who is capable of handling the house or needy of the house and who is not. He will do what the real estate agent says or according to the real estate agent’s report.
When you are looking for a flat to rent the best medium possible is real estate portal websites. The benefits of using property websites are in numerous. But the most important ones are that you get in touch with the sellers and landlords themselves and you get to see each and every possible property which is available in the city. Hence you can choose from whatever you like to whatever fits in your budget. So coming back to finding the house that is perfect for you in all aspects is a big relief. The rental place is perfect in the aspect of money, location, space, connectivity, nature, comfort and luxury.
So you strive hard to make the rental place yours but when you visit their page or you meet the landlord you come to know that there is a line of people waiting for that rental apartment to be theirs. Hence what should be your actions that make you the one person that the landlord chooses to rent the place to? Here are some tips which will help you to make any rental apartment yours and make you shine in the eyes of the landlord.
1) Punctuality makes a very good impression on people. Hence whether it is your meeting with the real estate agent or the landlord himself makes sure you are on time better before time. When you are on time you show a sense of determination towards renting the place or buying the apartment. Hence always be on time for any meeting in your life for it highlights a very hardworking and a very positive personality in you. It portrays a very good image of yours.
2) Before anything the important step is you only check the availability of rental apartments which are affordable by you. Do not choose apartments that you cannot easily afford and you strive every month to pay the rent of or even strive hard to pay the down payment of in the first place. When you choose a house that you can afford you will be tension free and worry free for the rest of the time you are staying in the apartment as you will not have to strive very hard to pay the rent and balance financing in short your life in the new city.
3) Always remember to keep a check on your credit and your debit in the bank. When you have enough credit in your account you don’t have to worry about paying additional rent if required or taking care of any emergency in the new house. Plus when you have a strong bank account credit the landlord is attracted more to you as he gets to know that you will never let him down when paying the down payment and the rent.
4) Keep your records clear. If you have been a tenant at places before than you can take a writing from the landlords regarding your behavior as a renter. That will immediately make a good impression of yours in front of the new landlord. Plus make sure that all your government records are clear and all your other records like bank records, loan records are crystal clear. When you have a clean record the landlord can show more trust on you than anybody else.
5) When you are meeting with the landlord be frank to him and tell him the pets you own. The reason for this is that is that if he finds out later then he might take an objection against keeping a pet in his house for rent in Bangalore.
6) Lastly when you meet the owner of the house make sure you dress up well as that creates a very good impression on them.